Thursday, August 27, 2009

Motion Sickness

The 20th of April

Dear Journal:

As I had said in my previous entry, the sunshine and sea breeze were wonderful for a short while, but they’re already beginning to wear on my senses. The rocking of the boat at first was quite calming and relaxing, I imagine perhaps like an infant rocked in the arms of his mother. Now though, I am sure once I step foot on land I will continue to feel as though I am moving for days; that is a sensation I am not looking forward to. I only hope that we will arrive in Ravioli ...where we're going soon.

I believe it will not be much longer before we do dock. I am, of course, looking forward to getting off of this wretched boat, but at the same time I worry for what we may find there. Though, with the time passed since our departure, the vampire we have heard of could have been long gone by now, but I know that will not stop the rage within Rip. He yearns more than anything to bring justice, and, worst of all, get revenge.

~ Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment